When I was reacting to what felt like just about everything, salt and pepper chicken wings became a staple. They are simple, tasty, and easy to make! Dark meat chicken has more flavor than white meat, and these wings are an easy and simple hit for any meal!
Salt and Pepper Chicken Wings
- Tin Foil
- Baking Sheet
- 1 Pack Raw Chicken Wings
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400° F*
- Cover the baking sheet with tin foil
- Cover chicken wings with olive oil, salt, and pepper*. Rub in and be sure to coat both sides.
- Bake in oven for 40 minutes, flipping halfway through.